We supply several accessories that adapt filter bags and housings into a broad range of applications.
Our CELCON-1.5 enables the use of filter bags in locations where vessels are impractical.
- standard 7” diameter filter bags (standard #1 or #2 bags)
- threaded 1 ½” NPT top filtrate connection
- for pressures up to 10 psig, no support basket required
- for pressures between 10 psig and 20 psig maximum, basket support recommended
Gaskets and O-Rings
Depending on the application, we supply gaskets and O-rings composed of
- Teflon-encapsulated Viton
- and other materials
Replacement Bag Retainer Baskets
- 316 SS construction
- enable use with filter bags up to 75 psi differential pressures
- optional mesh screen lining for use as a coarse, semi-permanent filter
- Properly position the bag.
- Eliminate bag bursting from uncontrolled differential pressure fluctuations.
- Remain inside the filter bag for duration of cycle.
- Fit bag sizes #1 and #2.
Bag Hold-Down Rings
- Normally supplied with standard housings
- Hold the filter bag properly in the retainer basket